Level 2 – Intermediate Program
Number Authorized: LIVE14DISP100
Length: 1 Hour AIA 1.0 HSW/LU 1.0 PDH 0.1 CEU
After this course, participants will be more familiar with precast concrete systems. They allow an industrial structure to meet the demands of heavy use and dynamic production advancement.
The program explores using precast concrete for specific industrial, retail, and manufacturing applications.
Benefits of utilizing precast concrete in industrial structures
- Flexible and versatile designs
- High-performance durable materials
- Increased longevity while increasing speed of construction
- Identify and discuss the different industrial applications for precast/prestressed concrete systems
- Discuss High Performance attributes of Precast concrete systems in Industrial structures
- Explain the benefits of using precast/ prestressed concrete in industrial structures
- Make an informed material choice for your next industrial building design
Interested in holding a Learn@Lunch seminar? Take a look at the Learn@lunch menu here.