- Applicants can be anyone who is planning to attend a technical school or approved craft training program in any discipline of construction, including a high school senior, military member, or postsecondary student.
- Applicant MUST desire a career in a construction-related industry.
- Applicant can be a full-time or part-time employee of a construction-related entity, student, or part-time student.
- Applicant MUST be enrolled or intend to enroll in an approved accredited program. Approved programs include:
a) ABET accredited
b) ACCE (accredited or non-degree recognized)
c) COE accredited
d) ANSI accredited
e) IACET accredited
f) NCCER accredited
g) Registered Apprenticeship program (federal or state registered)
h) Other programs as approved by the Foundation
5. Applicant MUST pursue degree, certificate, or credential in a construction discipline or construction-related studies/programs.
6. Applicant MUST be a U. S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States (i.e. must possess a “permanent resident” card).