Paul Guthrie Scholarship
For Engineering and Architecture students at Texas A&M
- The PCMA Committee is now accepting applications for the 2022 Paul Guthrie Scholarship. The scholarship may be awarded to any architecture or engineering student at Texas A&M University with preference to those who are employees or dependents of employees of PCMA members in good standing with the association.
- The scholarship is intended for undergraduate education only at Texas A&M University. The terms of the scholarship will be up to $2,000 for the award year. Winners may reapply. The selection criteria will be based on academic performance, financial need, and anticipated field of study. A strong emphasis will be placed on students who intend to pursue construction and building-related degree programs.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale during the first year of the scholarship term. A 2.5-grade point average will be required during the subsequent years of the scholarship term. Scholarship eligibility will be reviewed at the end of each semester.
- All members are encouraged to distribute the scholarship application to their employees for consideration by eligible applicants. Deadline June 11, 2022.
- If there are any questions, please contact PCMA at 866.944.7262.