Learning Units: 1.0 HSW LU PDH
After this program, participants will be more familiar with
What a total precast concrete structure is
How a total precast structure can benefit a project
What components are used to construct a total precast structure
Participants will also learn how to manage a successful project.
After you have completed this educational program you will be able to:
- Discuss precast concrete characteristics, advantages and benefits, typical construction methods and construction applications
- Understand precast applications and uses
- Review typical precast building components
- Learn about the manufacturing processes that give precast concrete its consistent high quality
- Gain insight on technical considerations including connections, construction and erection
- Understand the precast manufacture’s role in assisting the design team with its goals.
- Access industry resources available to designers of precast structures